If waste management is not your core business, consider outsourcing it. This applies to industrial, manufacturing, office block, retail etc. McCarthy Keville & O’Sullivan can design waste management systems and strategies to suit a businesses particular needs but in accordance with the waste hierarchy which is now enshrined in legislation - waste prevention, minimisation, reuse, recycling, energy recovery and disposal.
The focus of our work is in extracting as many resources from the waste streams without imposing onerous obligations on the business employees.
We can manage the procurement of waste contractors and implement the waste systems and strategies agreed with the client. The benefits to individual businesses include:
- Handling the WM tendering process to get the best rates
- Explore the possibility of selling individual waste streams (Recyclables- cardboard, paper, plastics, metals)
- Auditing the waste contractors to ensure you are fulfilling your legal obligations
- Ensuring you will be provided with an efficient collection service
- Ensuring you have legally compliant waste handling and segregation practices within the business.