We provide construction procurement strategy advice to help clients ensure that their project procurement processes support the project objectives, and deliver best long term value; whether on an individual project basis, or in terms of multiple or on-going project work. We develop specific procurement strategies, tailored to the circumstances of the client / project, to best ensure successful procurement outcomes.
We advise on appropriate procurement strategies for a wide range of goods and services, from once off purchases of specific items of equipment to long-term partnering arrangements for the delivery of services / operation of concessions, etc. Our focus is on the procurement and contracting arrangements that deliver excellent performance, operational efficiency, and long term value.
We design and implement procurement processes on behalf clients; from one-off contracts to longer term framework agreements; delivering robust and compliant processes, that lead to awarding of contracts to the parties best equipped to deliver project success. We can
- Agree Procurement Strategy & Programme
- Develop Suitability Criteria / Contract Award Criteria / Pricing Documents for agreement
- Publish Contract Notice and associated documents
- Respond to in-process tenderer queries
- Evaluate prequalification submissions / tenders
- Issue correspondence to successful and unsuccessful tenderers / applicants
- Prepare Contract Documents