McCarthy Keville O’Sullivan Ltd. (MKO) is a Galway-based planning and environmental consultancy employing 45+ staff across the company’s environmental, planning, ecology and ornithology teams. MKO takes the privacy of our users seriously. This policy explains our data processing practices.
The information we collect about you
We collect and process Personal Data relating to you in connection to our relationship with you. This Personal Data may include: name, email address, address, telephone, occupation, and company.
For those who view and interact with our website, we process data to sign up to our mailing list when you request to through our website. We always include an unsubscribe option in our communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time. We will retain this data until you unsubscribe from our mailing list.
How we collect this information
As you use our services, make enquiries and engage with us, information is gathered about you. We collect information about you when you sign up to our newsletter and when you complete the Contact us or New enquiry form on our website. We may also collect information about you from other people and other parties, for example, as part of a tender application.
How we use this information
The Personal Data that is referred to above will be processed for the purposes of supplying you with our newsletter and informing you about events that we may organise.
Our legal basis for collecting and using this information in accordance with the provisions of this Data Privacy Notice is:
• Our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of MK
• Sharing information with you about topics relevant to the industry
Who we share your information with
We do not share your information with third parties. If we require your data to be shared we will do so with your consent for example in the partaking of a tender process.
How long we hold your information
The length of time we hold your data depends on a number of factors, such as regulatory rules and the type of data we hold about you.
Where you have provided consent for the use of your Personal Data, you can withdraw it at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or to unsubscribe from an email newsletter, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter you have received from MKO.
You have the following rights:
• The right to ask what personal data we hold about you
• The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
• The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
• The right to have any personal data we hold about you erased or blocked within 40 days of the receipt of such a request from you
• If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this notice
We will update this Data Privacy Notice from time to time. Any changes will be communicated to you and made available on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Updated May 2018