The company is seeking to recruit a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join the company’s administration team, working alongside an Administration Manager and Finance and Operations Manager to provide office admin support. We are seeking an outgoing individual who has the ability to work as part of a team in a busy and fast-paced office environment. The successful candidate must have excellent IT and computer skills, particularly in the Microsoft Office suite of programs, and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
The role can be categorised into two broad areas as follows:
- General Reception Duties including dealing with calls/emails, meet and greet clients, handle post/couriers etc.
- Diary Management and secretarial duties for both directors
- Social Media/Newsletter - Support the company’s online presence, update content on websites and social media, together with issuing the company monthly newsletter.
- Project team support including travel and accommodation bookings along with formatting and binding documents
- Office Supplies maintain levels of stationery, equipment, management of meeting rooms etc.
- Facilities and Maintenance monitoring
- Maintaining contact database on Company project management system
- Purchase invoice review and posting to Sage Line 50
- Creating supplier payments on the bank for authorising
- Recording of daily bank receipts and payments
- Debtor calls/emails re collection of outstanding debt
- Excellent computer IT skills across a range of software packages and IT platforms (some Sage experience is essential)
- A minimum of 3 years’ office administration experience (preferably in professional services)
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment and work on their own initiative
- An outgoing and friendly personality with experience of a “front-desk” role
- Excellent communicator with a professional demeanor
Applications should be submitted by email only to Regina Madden at email@example.com before Friday 9th June 2017.