Position: Project Planner
Qualifications: BSc. (Hons) Property Studies, MSc. Urban & Regional Planning (MURP)
Sean holds the position of Project Planner at McCarthy Keville O’Sullivan having joined the company in September 2015 and has over 5 years of experience in both private practice and local authorities. Sean has held previously held posts with Tipperary County Council and the Western Isles Council in the UK. His previous roles have given him a wide range of experience in different areas of the planning system both in Forward Planning and Development Management.
Sean is also a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
Sean's Key areas of expertise:
- Commercial Scale Solar PV Developments
- Retail Planning
- Multi-unit Residential Developments
- Development Potential Reporting
- Development Plan Submission Preparation
- Planning Research and Analysis