Gus McCarthy heads up the Planning Division of McCarthy Keville O’Sullivan Ltd., with in excess of 30 years experience in planning, both in local government and in private practice. The company also has a fully qualified and experienced team of town planners.
All professional planners in the company have a wide range of experience both in the public and the private sectors in services including:
- Planning Project Management
- Preparation of Development Plans, Local Area Plans & Area Action Plans
- Planning Applications, Appeals to An Bord Pleanála and Oral Hearings
- Population Scenarios & Demographic Analysis
- Preparation of Linguistic and Retail Impact Statements
Brian Keville & Corina Colleran head up the Environmental Division of McCarthy Keville O’Sullivan Ltd.. Combined, they have almost 25 years experience in a diverse range of environmental fields. The company employs a team comprising ecologists some with fourth-level qualifications, and environmental scientists with backgrounds in waste management, landscape assessment, project management and socio-economic assessments.
The environmental areas of expertise include the following:
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Ecological Impacts Assessments
- Waste Management Planning
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental Licensing and Permitting